Property of the Week

Property of the Week
26 Vera Drive, Coffs Harbour

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Welcome To Coffs Harbour!

Well Hello Everyone,


This is my very first blog and I am happy to be able to communicate with anyone that shares my passion for Real Estate and Chocolate. I live in the most beautiful place in Australia, Coffs Harbour. So if you love the ocean, watching whales & dolphins whilst eating your lunch, then you need to visit Coffs Harbour!

I work with Elders Coffs Harbour and will be talking real estate and what is happening in our little part of the world. I look forward to chatting with you on a regular basis. Making buying and selling real estate a straightforward process that anyone can do.

So if you are wanting to know more about how you can get your self into the property market and where to start then hopefully my blog can give you the tools and knowledge that you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment